In this article, you will learn about what you can do in the “Reports” tab in Search.
In order to perform a Search in the Reports tab, follow these steps:
- Go to the Search module.
- You will automatically land on the Reports tab.
- Type a search query in the search bar (go to “How to build a search query in Search” for more details) or use the "Ask Us" button to ask our Datamaran experts for search queries adapted to your topics/issues of interest.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon on the right of the search bar to launch the analysis.
- Analyze the statistics of your results with the right-hand side panel to assess corporate reporting trends over time - by report type, company location (region or country), industry and company.
- Identify examples of mentions of your search query with the middle panel. Here, you can explore disclosure practices and pinpoint exact references to any term(s) within company reports with highlighted sections.
- Refine your results with the filters in the left-hand panel. After any changes of filter, do not forget to click on “Update analysis” at the top or bottom of the filter panel.
- Download your search results and visualizations for reporting and communication purposes.