In this article, you will learn how to compare the 20 most mentioned topics by a company in two years and how to browse companies' reports.
The “Company” tab in the Search module allows you to deep dive into a selected company. The company's page contains:
- The company’s reporting record.
- Information about the company: market capitalization, primary exchange, industry sector, and headquarters location.
- The 2019 financial report’s top 20 topics compared to the 2018 report.
In order to perform a search in the Company tab, follow these steps:
- Go to the Search module
- Click on the Company tab
- Type the name of the company of interest
- Click on the magnifying glass icon on the right of the search bar to launch the analysis
- You will land on the company’s page
To browse a report by topic:
- Select the report you want to browse from among the reports on the left of the page (please note that the greyed reports are not available to browse).
- Select the topic that you want to analyze in the box in the middle of the page.
- Use the “Previous mention” and “Next mention” buttons to browse the report. The sections mentioning the topic will be highlighted.
To compare the 20 most mentioned topics by a company in two years:
- Go to the “2019 Annual Financial Report top 20 topics compared to 2018 report” box on the company page.
- Select the type of report that you want to compare in the box.
- Select the years that you want to compare.
- Your analysis will be updated.