In this article, you will learn how to adjust your company reporting profile to select the issues for the “My topics” chart and the spider chart on the Benchmark module, and to update your company Benchmark analysis.
Your reporting profile includes corporate reports that are issued by your company and a list of issues that Datamaran extracts from them. The issues that are shown in the “My topics” list appear on the Benchmark module as your scenario score.
To set up your reporting profile:
- Go to the “Reporting profile” tab.
- Select the source and the year of the report that you want to include - if you select multiple sources, the scores will be combined.
- Click on “Reset Topics” after you have selected the sources.
- Select the topics that you want to add to “My Analysis” and the spider graph in Benchmark by ticking the case on the right of each topic. The level of prevalence is defined as either No mention, Low, Medium or High. This is based on a methodological approach that measures both quantity and quality. See this article for more information.
- If a topic is missing, you can easily add it here - you need to manually select the level of prevalence.
- Save your changes.