In this article, you will learn how to stay informed of the regulatory developments affecting your company sector or location.
The Datamaran alerts help you to stay informed on regulatory developments. You can set up your own alerts based on your interests and receive these on a weekly or daily basis via an automated email.
To set up your alerts:
- Click on the lighthouse icon next to your name in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- To receive alerts only related to your sector and the country that your company is headquartered in, keep the box ticked. This will then apply for all the alerts future you set up. To receive alerts related to global developments, untick the box.
- Then, select an entity that you want to follow in relation to regulatory developments. An entity can be a regulatory initiative or a regulatory body.
- Select your area of interest: Observe.
- After selecting both the entity and the area of interest, click on the “plus” icon to save your alert.
- The alert you have just created will then be listed below. You can adjust the frequency of the alerts by clicking on the drop-down menu on the right.