In this article, you will learn how to create materiality analyses with Datamaran for your individual business units, allowing you to spot business specificities and deploy your sustainability strategy across your business units.
Once you have completed your materiality analysis, you can use the clone function in the Materiality module to create specific versions for your different business units.
- Go to the Materiality Module.
- Select your analysis.
- In the “Current analysis” tab on the top left of the page, click on the ”Analysis Options” button (the one with the ellipses icon).
- Click on the “Clone analysis” option.
- Name your analysis.
- Adjust the parameters in the sources to cover your business units’ specificities. For this, you might need to create peer lists specific to each business unit.
- Click on the “All set, let's capture & continue” button to generate your analysis.