In this article, you will learn how to input the results of internal workshops involving different teams into your analysis.
The “Priorities” function is typically adopted to input results of internal workshops that could involve different teams. You can assess the issues on a 1 to 5 scale - for example, according to key functions or business units.
To use this function:
- Go to the Materiality Module.
- Go to your analysis.
- Open the “Internal view” page.
- Go to the "Issues priority" option by clicking on the “Priorities” button. (The list of issues appearing here is the one you customized in your topic mapping).
- Select if you want to rank the issues from 1 to 5 via a star or numeric system.
- By default, priorities are assessed according to key functions. Click on the “Edit priorities” button to modify the elements of the corporate strategy to include in the analysis.
- Assign a rank from 1 (not important) to 5 (very important) for the contribution and impact each issue has against the different elements of your corporate strategy.
- Click on “Generate matrix” to save your changes and update your matrix.