In this article, you will learn how to input the results of individual stakeholder opinions into your Materiality analysis.
The “Importance” function is often used to create draft materiality visualizations using the knowledge of the team members or to input the results of individual opinion or perspective.
In order to use this function:
- Go to the Materiality Module.
- Go to your analysis.
- Open the “Internal view” page.
- The “Issues importance” dashboard will appear by default, or if you click on the “Importance” button. (The list of issues appearing here is the one you customized in your topic mapping).
- To score the issues, you need to move the slider or to rank the issues from 0 to 100.
- Click on “Generate matrix” to save your changes and update your matrix.