In this article, you will learn how to monitor the response rate of your survey, how to send the survey to additional contacts and how to integrate the data into your materiality analysis.
In order to manage your survey:
- Go to the Materiality Module.
- Go to your materiality analysis.
- On the “Getting Started” page, click on the “Survey” button in the top-right corner.
- Your survey will appear on the Survey page.
- Open the menu by clicking on the arrow on the right. Here you can:
- Monitor your survey
- Check the status of your survey
- Check the number of answers
- Check the end date of your survey
- Download the results of your survey.
- Extend the end date of your survey by clicking on the “Review Survey” option and editing the end date of your survey
- Send reminders
- Send the survey to additional contacts.
To upload the final results of your survey as an internal or external axis of the materiality analysis, it is necessary to aggregate and upload the results manually as custom data.
Please contact us at email@example.com to request our support.