In this article, you will learn how to edit or delete the “watchlists” created in NewsFlow for the “Company view” tab.
In order to rename or delete a watchlist of companies in NewsFlow, follow these steps:
- Go to the NewsFlow module.
- On the left-hand side in the filters area, click on “Manage watchlist” in the “Select watchlist” box.
- Click on “Rename” next to the watchlist you want to edit.
- Edit the text and click on “Rename” again.
- OR Click on the cross next to “Rename” to delete the watchlist.
- Click on “OK” to close the pop-up window.
In order to add companies to a watchlist:
- Select that watchlist in the “Select watchlist” box.
- Add companies of interest in the “Add companies” box and click on “Save as watchlist” (you can name and rename it as in the example above).