In this article, you will learn how to add your existing internal data, such as employee surveys, to your analysis.
You can upload existing internal data by selecting the “Custom data” option in the menu in the “Internal view” tab. You can add up to 10 custom data columns to the model. An example can be the inclusion of employee satisfaction surveys from the HR department in your analysis.
Custom data must be uploaded in the format defined by the template file available directly in the “Custom data” option in the internal view.
- Download the template file (note: you can use any type of scale; Datamaran will automatically rescale your input in the scale used in the results table).
- Transpose your data in the template file by editing the issue score in column B.
- Rename the file and save it on your computer.
- Upload the template file by picking the ‘select file’ option.
- After verification, a message alert will confirm that the data is correct.
- Click on “Upload to matrix” to complete the process.
- You will see a message confirming that the data were uploaded.