In this article, you will learn how to use the “Industry view” tab of the NewsFlow module.
In order to identify which companies are receiving the most media attention within an industry, follow these steps:
- Go to the NewsFlow module.
- Click on the “Industry view” tab above the graph.
- Select the industry you want to focus on.
- Click on “Update analysis.”
- The graph will update to show the number of articles tagging the top 10 companies from the selected industry per month.
- Click on any data point of a topic’s line to open a new graph showing the top 10 companies within that industry.
- To deep-dive on a company, go to the “Company view” tab.
Go to “How to make the most of the NewsFlow module” for more details about how to customize your view and examples of applications for that module.