In this article, you will learn how to use Datamaran to identify the material issues for a specific sector in order to integrate them into your suppliers’ assessment.
You can create a sector materiality analysis to identify the material issues for a specific sector and inform your supplier assessment criteria.
- Go to the Materiality Module.
- Create a new analysis.
- Choose “Create from template”, and select your industry of interest weighting in the more options button.
- Set up the parameters of the sources according to your sector and countries of interest (learn how to do it in this article)
- Click on the “All set, let's capture & continue” button to generate your analysis.
- Use the summary table to see the prioritization of the issues and identify the most important issues for this sector.