In this article, you will learn how Datamaran can help you identify stakeholders’ expectations by stakeholder group.
There are two types of stakeholder engagement tool provided by the Datamaran Materiality module:
- Online survey management allows you to consult a broad range of stakeholders on prioritizing your issues.
- Issues ranking in the internal view allows you to discuss strategic aspects with a smaller group of decision makers or influential stakeholders.
Datamaran also supports the typical stages of your stakeholder engagement:
- When you identify and prioritize your material issues.
Challenge or pain point: You want to ensure the correct representation of the stakeholders’ voices, and collect and analyze all the available information.
Datamaran support: You can leverage the sources included in the Materiality module and manage your online survey.
- When you integrate your findings into your corporate strategy.
Challenge or pain point: You want to involve the most influential stakeholders in line with your internal decision-making process and your corporate governance.
Datamaran support: You can use the ‘issues ranking’ option in the Materiality module. You can also identify trends and influencers in the NewsFlow and Social modules.
- When you are at the stage to co-develop solutions to address the issues.
Challenge or pain point: You need to involve experts on specific issues or start-ups in order to collaborate on individual projects.
Datamaran support: You can use the Benchmark module to identify best practices on your specific issues.
At every stage, you want to engage with a stakeholder to drive real learning, innovation and performance within the business.