In this article, you will learn how to use the “Company view” tab of the NewsFlow module.
In order to identify which companies are receiving media attention, follow these steps:
- Go to the NewsFlow module.
- You will land directly on the “Company view” tab.
- Type the names of companies you want to analyze in the “Add company” box or select a watchlist in the “Select watchlist” box.
- Click on “Update analysis.”
- The graph will update to show the number of articles tagging the companies selected per month.
- Click on any data point of a company’s line to filter down the articles displayed underneath the graph, and focus only on articles mentioning that company during that period.
- Explore the articles curated based on your selected filters.
- Click on an article to open a new browser tab that will redirect to the original news website page hosting the article.
- To refine your search on one or several specific topics, use the bar underneath the graph to select topics of interest and click on “Refine” to update the list of news stories displayed.
Go to the “How to make the most of the NewsFlow module” article for more details about how to customize your view.