In this article, you will learn how to use the Datamaran Search tool to identify companies disclosing their business model description in their integrated reports. You can use this information to help you formalize your business model.
To find this information you need to perform a search in the Reports tab and filter the results to focus on companies publishing integrated reports:
- Go to the Search module.
- You will automatically land on the Reports tab.
- You can copy and paste the search query below or build a search query.
- In the Company list box select the “Integrated report” list. Please note that you need to request your account representative to input this list in your account beforehand.
- Refine your results with the other filters on the left-hand panel to focus your analysis on your companies of interest. After any changes of filter have been made, do not forget to click on “Update analysis” at the top or bottom of the filter panel.
- Explore disclosure practices and pinpoint exact references to any term(s) within company reports with highlighted sections.
- Download your search results and visualizations for reporting and communication purposes.