In this article, you will learn how the Datamaran Search tool can help you identify companies describing their value creation in their integrated reports. You can use this knowledge to help you with your next integrated report.
To find this information you will need to perform a search in the Reports tab and filter the results to focus on companies publishing integrated reports:
- Go to the Search module.
- You will automatically land on the Reports tab.
- You can copy and paste the search query below or build a search query.
- In the company list box select the “Integrated report” list. Please note that you need to request your account representative to input this list in your account beforehand.
- Refine your results with the other filters in the left-hand panel to focus your analysis on your companies of interest. After any changes of filter, do not forget to click on “Update analysis” at the top or bottom of the filter panel.
- Explore disclosure practices and pinpoint exact references to any term(s) within company reports with highlighted sections.
- Download your search results and visualizations for reporting and communication purposes.