In this article, you will learn how to browse the reports in order to understand the context of topic mentions and/or identify best practices.
To browse a company report and identify the specific sections where a topic is mentioned, you need to:
- Look for the company, by typing its name into the add company table.
- Click on the company’s name to open its details.
- Select the report you want from the list on the left of the page.
- Select the topic that you want to analyze in the box in the middle of the page.
- Use the “Previous mention” and “Next mention” buttons to browse the report. The sections mentioning the topic will be highlighted.
Make sure to wait until the report is fully downloaded.
If you Search for a key word, make sure to select ‘highlight all’.