In this article, you will learn how to use Datamaran to help your local teams adapt or implement your sustainability strategy.
Once you have identified your company's material topics and defined a sustainability strategy, you need to roll out your strategy across your countries of operation.
Datamaran can help you identify the country’s specificities and inform the deployment of your sustainability strategy at the local level.
- Create a country/regional materiality analysis (see how to do it in this article).
- Use the comparison tool to explore the differences across different countries/regions. You can compare two countries/regions or your global analysis against a country/region across all sources except Social.
- Spot the issues that have the main differences in ranking and identify their sources.
- Use the other modules and the topic exploration canvas to explain and illustrate the local specificities.
- Use "Observe" to explore the mandatory and voluntary initiatives covering your material issues, to have a better understanding of local regulatory coverage.