In this article, you will learn how to set up the parameters for the analysis of the Social source.
The fourth source, based on the Social module, assesses the social media coverage of the topics on Twitter. This analysis is based on data from the last 6 months.
We are gradually adding “sector streams” to focus the analysis on sector-specific content that mentions companies or are published by companies. We currently have three streams that can be selected:
- General stream: Analyzing all content for all sectors, but also tweets not referring to any company.
- Banking stream: Focusing on content that mentions a banking company or is published by a banking company.
- Pharma stream: Focusing on content that mentions a pharma company or is published by a pharma company.
To set the social source:
- Go to the Materiality Module.
- Go to your analysis
- Open the “External view” tab.
- Go to the Social source box.
- Select the sector stream that you want to use. The general stream is set up by default. If you want to use a different one you need to select it in the “Industry stream” box.
- No more filters are applied for these sources.
- Click on the “Save” button