In this article, you will learn how to set up the parameters for the analysis of the Newsflow source.
Based on the NewsFlow module, this source assesses the topics most covered in the news online.
You can refine the coverage of the analysis by selecting industries of interest, web sources or specific companies.
To ensure that the materiality analysis is based on the most recent information, the news analysis automatically factors in the last six months of data.
- Go to the Materiality Module.
- Go to your analysis
- Open the “External view” tab.
- Go to the Newsflow source box.
- An industry of interest or /and
- Web sources
- The companies of interest
- An existing peer list.
- Click on the “Summarize” button to update the total news articles that will be included in the analysis according to your criteria to verify the validity of the data.
- Once all your criteria are set for the Newsflow source, click on “Save & Next.”