This article will teach you how to use the Clone function in the Datamaran Materiality module. With the Clone function you can easily modify one or two parameters of an analysis for comparison purposes, or you can refresh the data in your analysis
The Clone functionality allows you to create a new analysis with the same parameters as those in the analysis you’re cloning. You can choose to modify some parameters to compare the results with the original analysis. You can also use the new analysis to refresh the data by saving again all the parameters set for the sources.
To clone your analysis:
- Go to the Materiality Module.
- Go to the analysis that you want to clone.
- In the “Current Analysis” tab on the top left of the page, click on the ”Analysis Options” button (the one with the ellipses icon).
- Click on the “Clone Analysis” option.
- Name your new analysis.
- Work on the new analysis.
- Click on the “All set, let's capture & continue” button to update the external data and generate your analysis.