In this article, you will learn how Datamaran can help you answer NGO queries on specific non-financial issues.
From time to time, NGOs engage with companies to find out what actions they’re taking to mitigate their impact on specific non-financial issues. It is important to respond to these questions even if your company does not have a specific action in place. You want to show that you have studied the issue and investigated the measures necessary to improve your company’s performance on the issue.
Datamaran can help you to identify other companies’ best practices and management approaches, which you might want to transpose into your strategy.
Here is how you can perform a search in the Reports tab:
- Go to the Search module.
- You will automatically land on the Reports tab.
- Use the Ask Us button to ask our Datamaran experts for a search query for the NGO question.
- Once you have received the search query for your question, copy and paste the search query into the search box.
- Refine your results with the filters on the left-hand panel to focus your analysis on your companies of interest. After any changes of filter have been made, do not forget to click on “Update analysis” at the top or bottom of the filter panel.
- Explore disclosure practices and pinpoint exact references to any term(s) within company reports with highlighted sections.