In this article, you will learn how to use Datamaran to improve your company’s strategy in order to respond to investor and sustainability rating agency questionnaires.
Datamaran can help you identify companies’ best practices and management approaches on each of the investor and sustainability rating agency questions.
Perform a Search in the "Reports" tab:
- Go to the Search module.
- You will automatically land on the "Reports" tab.
- Use the "Ask Us" button to ask our experts for search queries regarding your questions of interest.
Question SEARCH QUERY A.220.127.116.11. Policy on freedom of association and collective bargaining "policy\"freedom of association\""~10 OR "statement\"freedom of association\""~10 A.18.104.22.168 Measures to ensure freedom of association and facilitate collective bargaining (Grievance procedures ) "grievance\"freedom of association\""~10 OR "grievance\"collective bargaining\""~1
- Once you have received the search queries for your questions, copy and paste them into the search box.
- Refine your results with the filters in the left-hand panel to focus your analysis on your companies of interest. After any changes of filter, do not forget to click on “Update analysis” at the top or bottom of the filter panel.
- Explore disclosure practices and pinpoint exact references to any term(s) within company reports with highlighted sections.
- Download your search results and visualizations for reporting and communication purposes.